Located in Münster, Germany, the Westfälische Reit- und Fahrschule Münster e.V (WRFS) was founded in 1922 and it is a historic riding school with a history of 95 years. As the official partner of the German Equestrian Federation (FN), it is one of the few riding schools which offer professional training and certificate courses at all levels. It’s also an official educational institution for apprentice riders. WRFS is one of the most prestigious riding schools in the world. It has been evaluated with the highest grade in an educational institution assessment conducted by the German Equestrian Federation.
At WRFS you can also attend a training course with final exam to become a professional Master Rider (“Pferdewirtschaftsmeister”) or an amateur trainer, participate in clinics, obtain all German Riding Certificate as well as supplementary qualification to upgrade your equestrian education in all equestrian disciplines. The school complex consists of 9 buildings and has one of Germany's most impressive equestrian facilities.
- Two indoor arenas, flooded with light (20 x 60m; 25 x 65m)
- Outdoor dressage arena (20 x 60m)
- Outdoor, sand show-jumping arena (45 x 90m)
- Bright, high, well-ventilated stable tracts with 92 stalls
- Spacious cross-country course (10,000m²) with natural fences and a water complex
- Indoor & outdoor lungeing arena
- 10 furnished boarding apartments